Wednesday 4 June 2014

WMM Is On YouTube!!

Hey, everyone!

After many requests from my friends, readers, and followers, I'm finally on YouTube!! Yaaayyy!

Uh huh.. I've recently started my very own WMM (Where's My Mirror?) YouTube channel!! I'm so excited!! :D



If you've been wondering about certain products or need some tips that I've not published yet, let me know what they are and I'll do the research for YOU. How convenient is that?? ;)

Do share your thoughts, feedback and/or suggestions on what you'd like to see/watch to help you with your beauty/skin care/body care needs. Or anything at all for that matter! From the products and tips I've featured to whether they work or don't, or even if there are other ways to use them!

I've personally tested (and will continue to test) the products in my updates, so you know that you have my official Lil' Missy seal of approval!

Click this direct link to my YouTube channel: Lil' Missy: Where's My Mirror?

Remember to subscribe, like, and comment on the channel! :D

Below is the first video I did - it's a product review on Benefit Gimme Brow. ;)



*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Stay beautiful. Be safe. Always have fun, my lovelies!! :) xoxo


Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment