Saturday 28 June 2014

Posh! Nail Spa: Customer Appreciation Party 2014

Hello, hello, everyone!!

So let's talk about nail spas.

I attended an event held by Posh! Nail Spa last night in Taman Tun. They hosted a customer appreciation party and to celebrate the founder’s 30th birthday.

It was surprisingly easy to find to the outlet nestling amongst many shops and restaurants in the TTDI area. I get lost even with directions, so finding the place on my own - and not getting lost - was a success!


Every guest who RSVP-ed received a nicely-packed goodie bag.


I was then ushered into the place, where there were a few delightful activities lined up. 

There was a table set up for DIY salt scrub. An assistant gave precise instructions on how to mix my own lavender salt scrub in a paper bowl. Once I was done mixing, I was instructed to pour the mix into a jar for me to take with me. The mixture of salt scrub, lavender buds, and lavender essential oil give the aroma of a relaxing spa in a jar! I LOVE it!


Next, I was in for a treat with a paraffin hand wax with a selection of either lavender and peach scented wax to choose from. This treatment is said to smoothen and soften the skin while reducing wrinkles. 

I chose lavender. Then, the founder of Posh! Nail Spa herself, Sereen Eng, assisted me by gently dipping my hand into the wax. Once that was done, I wore a sheer, plastic glove to hold the wax in place.

10 minutes later, my hand REALLY did feel and look smoother and soft, and looked practically wrinkle-free!! How awesome is that?? I'd highly recommend this treatment - it's a MUST! :D


After that, I was pampered with an express manicure by trained staff happily waiting to serve us guests. I choose a very sweet selection of natural pink and light, pale lavender. Such sweet and pretty colours - I was proudly showing them off to my friends after!!


There were a variety of finger food, desserts, and champagne offered to the guests. There was also a cake-cutting celebration and lucky draw, but I couldn't stay for those as I had another event to attend. :(

The macaroons they served are to-die-for! They are homemade with premium ingredients, and taste SO much better than most store-bought ones I've tasted. I bit into my first one and it practically melted in my mouth. I had several... they tasted so good!! These macaroons were heavenly delights in mouth. No joke, no exaggeration!


It was my first time visiting the outlet and I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed by the beautifully-designed interior, and friendly service throughout the night! I'm definitely coming back here for my manicures, pedicures, and perhaps waxing! 

You should check them out too! Make it a girls-day-out retreat! 

They are on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Do check them out, and let them know that Lil' Missy sent you their way with hugs and kisses. xoxo


Instagram - posh_nailspa

Twitter - Posh_NailSpa


*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Have a fantastic and blessed weekend, my beautiful friends! Until my next update... xoxo


Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment