Thursday 12 June 2014

Nails for The Week: Biiji Biiji Boo

Hello, hello, everyone!!

It's been a while since I've published a Blog post, so I thought I'd do one on nails.

I bought some tiny, colourful beads from a nail stall somewhere in KL sometime back, and decided to put them to use. 

Along with the beads, I used my newly purchased Revlon Spiderman Nail Polishes and got to work!

Check out Biiji Biiji Boo! Yep, that's what I'm calling it. ;) 


Products Used

Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat
Revlon Spiderman Nail Polish in Super-Powered (blue)
Revlon Spiderman Nail Polish in Spidey Sense (red)
Some tiny, coloured beads 

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

The Revlon nail polishes are easy to apply and dry pretty fast. They were being sold at Guardian Pharmacy for about RM 18.00 each, and it was during some special sale day. There were only 2 bottles left, and these were the ones I bought. Clearly, they're selling FAST!

The beads were a little tricky to apply because they're SO small! I had to sprinkle them over my damp-coloured nails carefully, so that they wouldn't fall and bounce all over the place!

Try this look to instantly glam your nails! :) 

I'll be doing videos on nails on my YouTube channel, too. Remember to subscribe, like, and comment! There's a direct link to my channel on the upper right side of this post. :D

Until my next update... Stay beautiful! xoxo


Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment