Wednesday 25 June 2014

Cleo Malaysia's June Issue with Make-Up FREEBIE!!

Hello, hello, everyone!!

I’m sorry for the late post on this (please don’t plot to kill me)!

If you love freebies and make up, you need to get your hands on a copy of Cleo magazine’s June issue immediately! This month’s issue comes with a FREE 4-eyeshadow palette and 2 mini brushes from The Body Shop!!



When you buy the issue, it comes with this palette:

Eye Palette: 02 Smoky Plum
Palette Regard: 02 Smoky Prune

The magazine's content is, as usual, very good. This time, though, it's even better because of the freebie that comes with it. The colours are subtle and very pretty.


I've worn the colours, and I LIKE them! If you'd like to see what they look like, check out my video: Duriana Event: A Market In The Skies I wore these colours in the video.

Get your copy today for only RM 30.00!! You still have time if there's stock available.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Don't forget to subscribelike, and comment on my video! There's also a direct link to my channel on the upper right side of this post. :D

Until my next update... Stay beautiful! xoxo


Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

2 comments: