Saturday 3 August 2013

Quick Way To Plump Your Skin And Minimise Pores


Here’s a really quick tip for you.

My mum taught me this when I was in school and I didn't listen to her (Sorry, mummy! And yes, you were right all along.)

Use ice cubes to temporarily plump your skin and minimise pores. It’s super cheap, easy, and it takes ONLY 15 - 30 seconds of your time. How quick is that?

Ingredients

Ice cube (make sure it’s a large cube and it doesn’t have any jagged edges or it may cut your skin)
Face towel

Steps

1.  Take the ice cube and gently rub it all over your face in circular motions.
     (I usually close my eyes when I’m doing this because I’ve this thought that the cube
      may explode and some tiny bits of it may get into my eyes. Some call it paranoia, I
      call it taking precaution.)

2.  Do not rub the ice cube around your eye area as the skin here is very thin and sensitive.

3.  Continue with Step 1 for about 15 – 30 seconds 
     (you may take a shorter time if you can’t stand the cold on your face).

*Note: Your face may be a little numb from the cold. Don't worry, this is temporary.

4.  Take your face towel and gently dab your face dry, and you’re done!

You can do this anytime after you cleanse/scrub/remove whiteheads and blackheads.

If you want to feel refreshed, especially on a warm day, rub the ice cube all over your neck and back of the neck. It’ll feel cold, but it’ll also feel oh-so-good!

This is only temporary, people. So don’t be expecting your skin to stay plump throughout the day or your pores to be closed forever.

Stay cool, folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment