Saturday 24 August 2013

Make-Up Delights For Under RM 140

Hey everyone!

Remember I wrote last week about the Elianto sale ending on 1st September? Guess what the champion did? (by champion, I'm referring to none other than yours truly) I went shopping at Elianto. AGAIN.

In case some of you are wondering, I'm not a shopaholic. Really, I'm not! I'm of the opinion that purchasing items that are value for money is a real steal!

This time around, I bought 11 (count that: ELEVEN) items at Elianto for only RM132.50!



Eye & Lip Make-up Remover, Kabuki Brush & Lip Gloss

This is the first time I've used Elianto's eye and lip make-up remover and I like it! It has a subtle scent, isn't very oily and removes make up well.

I've been wanting to get a Kabuki brush from Sephora or M.A.C, but when I saw this baby on sale at Elianto, I grabbed it! This brush applies powder very well. Definitely value for money!

The lip gloss is pretty nice too. It has a very pretty pinkish/brownish colour that glides well on your lips. And it's so inexpensive!! Value for money for this too, people!

Items?
Deep Sea Water Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover
Kabuki Brush
Risplendere Shine Lip Gloss in 05 Plum Wine

Prices? 
Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover
Before Discount: RM 24.00
After Discount: RM 21.60

Kabuki Brush
Before Discount: RM 21.00
After Discount: RM 10.50

Lip Gloss
Before Discount: RM 23.00
After Discount: RM 6.90

Eyeshadows

I really LIKE Elianto's colours and textures. They apply well, look good, and are inexpensive! They also stay on long - make sure you use an eyelid primer/concealer/base first. I'd definitely recommend these!

Colours?
Safari Shadow in 04 Soft Sandalwood (glittery) *this was a free gift with my purchase
Ardour Shadow in 08 Blushing Purple (non glittery) *this was a free gift with my purchase
Lustre Shadow in 05 Dusky Pink (glittery, great as a highlight)

Prices? 
Before Discount: RM 10.00
After Discount: RM 7.00

Blusher

This is a nice slightly shimmery, marble blusher that applies well and leaves a glow on your cheeks. I tried it and you need to apply only a little to have the subtle colour and glow. Try it!

Colour?
Baked Blusher in 03 Sunrise Bronze

Price? 
Before Discount: RM 33.00
After Discount: RM 23.10

Nail Colour Remover & Nail Colours


I've used their nail colours before and they apply well and look good. The black is interesting because it's a crackle nail colour that leaves a "cracked" look on your nails. 

Items?
Grape Nail Colour Remover 100ml
Nail Colour in 02 White
Crackle Nail Colour in 02 Black

Prices? 
Nail Remover
Before Discount: RM 10.00
After Discount: RM 9.00

Nail Colour in White
No Discount: RM 6.00

Crackle Nail Colour in Black
Before Discount: RM 19.00
After Discount: RM 9.50

Fan Brush & Sinma Nail Colours

The 3 nail colours on the right are from Sinma. They apply well and look alright. You'd need at least 3 or 4 coats to see the colours, though. I wouldn't recommend these.

Items?
Elianto Fan Brush
C.A.L.A.R clear nail colour with glitter (code: 056)
C.A.L.A.R nail colour in yellow (code: 020)
C.A.L.A.R nail colour in purple (code: 028)

Prices? 
Elianto Fan Brush
Before Discount: RM 11.00
After Discount: RM 5.50

C.A.L.A.R Nail Colours from Sinma 
Each for only RM 5.00

Eyeshadow Refill Palette



I bought this empty palette to fit my gorgeous Elianto eyeshadows in. It comes in black, looks simple, and serves the purpose.

Item?
Elianto 6-Colour Refill Palette

Price?
No Discount: RM 18.00


*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Overall, I'm very happy with what I've bought. The quality's decent, the products are good - they apply well and look good. I'd recommend them. Try them out and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

I'm off to do my nails now. Have an awesome weekend, everyone! :) xx

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment