Monday 12 August 2013

Make-Up Treats For Less Than RM 50

I've run out of lip liner, so I decided to get a new one over the weekend. I've used Elianto lip liner before and it was quite good albeit a little dry. This time I figured I'd try a different type and went to a Watson's store and got me a retractable Silkygirl one.

Then.. And then...

I went to Elianto in Paradigm Mall and got me another lip liner. And two eyeshadows. And a loose powder. Shush, don't judge me.

By the way, Elianto's having a sale until 1st September (I found out only when i went there) so if you like their products or want to try them, go to one of their outlets before the sale ends! Discounts are up to 80% for all ranges while stocks last!

Lip Liners



These are the two lip liners that I bought. I like both colours, although Silkygirl's less dry compared to Elianto. I usually use a moisturising lip balm before applying my lip liner anyhow, so I'm fine with both. 

Colours?
Silkygirl Long-Wearing Lipliner in 02 Mauve (retractable)
Elianto Ultra-Define Lip Liner Pencil in Sienna (pencil)

Price? 
Silkygirl (RM 16.11)
Before Discount: Elianto (RM 12.00)
After Discount: Elianto (RM 8.40)

Eyeshadows

They have many pretty and vibrant colours, but I like these two and they're great for evenings because the colours are a little shiny. My favourite of the two is definitely Sunlight Copper - it's bronze-ish, looks natural and matches my skin tone well (my tone's medium). 

Sunlight Copper looks a wee bit damaged here in the photo because I was testing it and accidentally dug my nail into it. I'm really smooth like that. Really. I am.

Colours?
14 Sunlight Copper
06 Marble Blue

Price? 
Before Discount: RM 10.00 each
After Discount: RM 7.00 each

Mineral Loose Powder



I've been wanting to try a mineral loose powder for a while now and since I was in Paradigm Mall, I went to Sephora to check out their Bare Minerals one. The beauty advisor I spoke with told me that it costs about RM 99.00. 


Say what? RM 99.00 for a mineral loose powder? I'm on a tight budget! Seriously??

I have to say that I'm quite happy with my newly-purchased Elianto powder. When used with the right powder puff/brush, it's almost as good as the Bare Minerals one. It's definitely value for money, so it's good enough for me! 

Colour?
03 Neutral Beige

Price? 
Before Discount: RM 33.00   
After Discount: RM 16.50 


*      *      *      *      *      *      *


I'm happy with my purchases, and the best part is that I spent ONLY RM 38.90 for 4 items at Elianto. WOOHOO!! :)

Did I mention that Elianto's having a sale until 1st September? Go, people. GO. Get some of their stuff - they are pretty decent and affordable.

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

2 comments:

  1. The loose powder actually looks pretty good!

    Please could you follow my blog?
    Purplesparklez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also works beautifully and is so much cheaper than many other brands. Try it! :)

      Delete