Saturday 27 July 2013

Use Your Toner To Clean The Back Of Your Neck

Have you ever worn a light-coloured blouse with a collar throughout the day, only to find the inside of the collar "dirty" (yellow-ish/black-ish)? 

I have. So have my friends. It looks dirty because it IS dirty - it's dirt from the back of your neck.

I'm not talking about the sides of the collar, people. Not the sides that sometimes have traces of powder/foundation from our jawlines and necks. I'm talking about the back - the part of the collar that has direct contact with the back of your neck.

I accidentally came across this particular tip during one of my daily cleansing-toning-
moisturing skin care routines. After I applied the toner on my face and front of my neck, I 
also applied it on the back of my neck. 

I've doing this for months now and not only is the back of my neck cleaner, the insides of my collared blouses are also cleaner! If you haven't done this before, then you should. 
TRY IT!

Here's what you do:

*Note: you can do this anytime; not just during your daily beauty rituals.

1. Put a little toner on a facial cotton.

2. Apply the toner on the BACK of your neck 
(like you usually would on your face and front of the neck).

3. That's it - there's no step 3. :p

It's a really simple, cheap and easy tip. Ever since I tried it, it's become part of my daily skin care routine because it really works. I've told my friends about it and they see the difference too. Trust me! Give it a go and let me know what you think.

Happy weekend, beauty lovers! :)

2 comments: