Sunday 15 September 2013

Product Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo By Eyestudio

Hey everyone!

Dang, it's already Sunday! :( Hope your weekend's treating you well, though! :)

Last week, I went to Watson's in Pavillion to look for a mascara and concealer. While in Watson's, I saw the famous Maybelline Color Tattoo By Eyestudio range. The range consists of cream gel eyeshadows in several beautiful, vibrant, intense colours.

Needless to say, I walked out of the store with my mascara, concealer, and a Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in 40 Tenacious Teal.

I've used it once so far for an evening event and my description of it in 3 words? I Love It!

I personally rate this product with 5 stars.



Almost all the colours are shimmery and shiny, and they have these in 8 colours in Malaysia:



Photo taken from http://www.mywomenstuff.com/2013/03/maybelline-color-tattoo-cream-eyeshadow-malaysia/

Price?

RM 19.90 each

Where To Buy?

Any Watson's and Caring Pharmacy outlet.

Maybelline's Claims?
  • Lasts 24 hours
  • The ink technology creates super-saturated colour
  • Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant colour that does not fade

Verdict?

The claims are all TRUE. Except for their mascaras, I've not been an avid fan of Maybelline products. Although, I have to say that these eyeshadows are a real steal for the price!

This eyeshadow is easy to apply and blends well. And the colour I bought... omigosh... it's beautiful, vibrant, stays on for many hours! I had it on ALL night and didn't need to touch up even once!

I applied the eyeshadow using my ring finger - I prefer using my finger than a brush with this eyeshadow. The more you apply, the brighter, more intense and vibrant the colour is. Love these about the product too!

It can be removed quite easily using a facial cleanser. If you usually use a make-up remover, then go ahead and use that first. Then, cleanse your face with a gentle facial cleanser.


*     *     *     *     *     *     *

What are you waiting for? Head out and get these babies! If you like wearing eyeshadows, then you must try them!

I'm definitely going to get a few more! :D

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

3 comments:

  1. Really vibrant color! Looks amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really vibrant color.. did you use only the gel to create the different shades or you mixed it with powder eyeshadow to achieve this effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sugarhighbum! It really is vibrant! I used the Maybelline cream gel along with a couple of powder eyeshadows to create the look. I'll be getting more Maybelline cream gels and will experiment with them then. :)

      Delete