Sunday 8 September 2013

Product Review: Shine Night Cream

Hey everyone!

Have you come across a Facebook page advertising a cream called Shine Night Cream?

Perhaps you may have seen your friends like this page on Facebook? 

Several months back, a friend of mine tried this cream and told me about it. She said that since using it, she saw a difference in her skin in just a couple of weeks. I saw the difference in her skin as well: it lightened the marks on her face and she didn't have as many pimples.

I've seen the page before and ignored it because it looked like every other Facebook page selling "miracle" stuff. Besides, I had never heard of it. Since my friend tried it, I thought, "Why not try it out myself?"

Try it, I did.



I've been applying it on my face and neck every night for the past 3 months. Before I tell you what I think about it, though, let me share what this cream claims to do for you.

Benefits?

Renews, refines, and gives a natural glow to the skin. Also, reduces fine lines, evens out discolouration as well as prevents and fades marks and acne.

Ingredients?

Contains natural ingredients such as Vetiver, Mint, and Liquorice, Also uses modern day technological research by experts from Pakistan.

Price?

A Trial Pack/Jar costs RM 30When I used it daily, it lasted me about 2 weeks.
A Non-Trial Jar sets you back RM 170. For me, this can last about 3 months.


*     *     *     *     *     *     *

So now, this is the part where I tell you what I think about the cream. 

Pros
  • Need to use only a small amount daily - say, the size of a 5 cent coin.
  • Easy to apply and not greasy. I have combination skin, so this is helpful.
  • Dries fast, and dries to a smooth finish. If you have ever used Hazeline Snow, this cream's texture is similar to it.
  • Does not have a strong scent.
  • Once applied, skin looks a little whitecast. I'm not fussed about this because I'll be sleeping, and not going out.
  • Keeps my skin hydrated. I like this about the cream, especially since I sleep in an air-conditioned room almost every night.
  • Does not have a negative reaction to my skin. This is ultra important to me because I have sensitive skin.
  • Evened out my skin discolouration a little.

Cons
  • The sizes of the trial and non-trial jars are rather small.
  • No packaging for the jars, and no labelling.
  • A bit expensive.

Overall, I like it and I'm happy that I tried it. It's a bit expensive for a small jar, but it can last up to 3 months with daily use. I can't say that I'll stick with this for life, but it's good enough for me for the time being. As a matter of fact, I'll be placing my order for another non-trial jar soon because mine's finishing! In case you're wondering.. no, I'm not getting paid for writing this review. This is my honest feedback.

For more information, search for the "Shine Cream" page on Facebook. There are also other products being sold. You may message them for more enquiries and/or to place your order(s). One of the page Administrators, Komethi, is a pleasant and friendly lady. She'd be happy to answer your questions. You could tell her you read about it on my blog. Tell her I say "Hi!"

If you're trying out the cream too, let me know how it goes. I'd love to hear from you! :)

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment