Tuesday 17 September 2013

Nails for The Week: Mimes' Traffic Lights

Hey everyone!

This is a look that I tried out on my own for the first time. I didn't mirror an existing image, so if you've seen it before, it's purely coincidental. 

I've never been a particularly artistic person. Not as a kid. Not even as an adult. So to me, this is a masterpiece! Yay, me!

I call this look "Mimes' Traffic Lights". 

Okay, so mimes are not necessarily colour blind, but they are usually dressed in black and white. I didn't want to call the look "Black and White". Zzzzzzzz... What kind of name is that? That would be just plain boring! :p


Products Used

The Face Shop Base Coat
Shengji Nail Colour in 01 Black
Elianto Nail Colour in 02 White
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Additional Item Used

Wooden chopstick for the spots (chopsticks like the ones used for Chinese take-away food)

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

I'm beginning to experiment doing my own manicures - it's fun, somewhat therapeutic, keeps me out of trouble most times, and teaches patience! I'll definitely be exploring more! ;)  

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment