Sunday 24 August 2014

Nails for The Week: Blue Skies

Hello, hello, everyone!!

It has been quite some time since I published a Blog post on nails, so I thought I'd start this regularly again.

When you lead a busy lifestyle, sometimes the best colours are the simplest and most convenient. Especially when you paint your own nails like I do!

This week I'm showcasing a gorgeous blue. Check out Blue Skies!


Products Used

Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat
Elianto Nail Polish in S05


*     *     *     *     *     *     *

This nail polish applies easily and dries pretty fast. It's sold at all Elianto outlets. I bought this during a recent sale for only RM 6.00 (14 ml)!! I must admit that it was such a good steal!

I'd love to have a collection of O.P.I nail polishes, but each bottle costs about RM 60.00. That's pricey for just one bottle. 

So, ladies, splash your favourite nail polish on for instant, bright nails! With two coats of this gorgeous blue, I did mine in about 30 minutes in total. ;) 

Until my next update... Stay beautiful! xoxo


Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment