Tuesday 17 December 2013

Nails for The Week: Cotton Candy Christmas

Ho ho ho everyone!!

Have you been naughty or nice this year? ;)

I'm sure you must be psyched for Christmas. You should be! It's just around the corner! :D Note to Santa, I've been a little naughty, but mostly nice this year. Really, I promise! :D

I decided on something pretty and sweet with a little glitter for this week. This is one of my favourites: Cotton Candy ChristmasIt's not the traditional Christmas colours and design, but it really is quite pretty and sexy. It'll look great for New Year's too! :)


Products Used

The Face Shop Base Coat
The Face Shop Face It Gradation Art Nails in 03 Very Very Red 
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Where To Buy Online

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

 Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

I just got back from an exhausting evening of Christmas shopping and I'm knackered. My partner and I have now completed ALL our shopping for the season! YAYY!! I've put away the presents and am working on my blog post for you now, so I'm setting aside wrapping the presents for another evening.  

Christmas is so close I can feel it! It's one of the best times of the year for me when I'm surrounded by family, loved ones, and friends. I'm feeling very blessed and lucky. Omigosh.. Is it me or does that sound like a selection from the Facebook "Say what you are doing" list of options when we update our status?? Haha! I hope that you are blessed with loved ones and friends this season too. :) xx

On a slightly unrelated note, does anyone know of a kick-ass recipe for eggnog? If you do, please share!

Until my next post...

Countdown: 8 days!

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment