Tuesday 10 December 2013

Nails for The Week: Christmas Is Coming

Hey everyone!

This next suggestion for the season is a simple, fuss-free one that consists of classic Christmas colours: red and green. This one's named Christmas Is Coming.


Products Used

The Face Shop Base Coat
Elianto Nail Colour in 11 Red Violet
NYX Girls Nail Polish in NGP 133 Lucious Green The more coats you apply, the darker the green appears.
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Where To Buy Online

NYX Girls Nail Polish in NGP 133 Lucious Green

 NYX Nail Polish Luscious Green NGP133

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

 Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Alrighty, so I just put up the Christmas tree, and I love it! :D Next up is.. Christmas shopping!! I have my list (yes, I'm a list maker) and I've checked it several times. And yes, everyone on it has been super nice! You'll just need to wait to find out who you are. ;)

Let the actual countdown begin.

Countdown: 15 days!

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment