Tuesday 24 December 2013

Nails for The Week: All I Want For Christmas Is You!

Ho ho ho everyone!!

It's already Christmas Eve!! Are you excited?? I know I am!! :D *clapping hands, jumping with glee*

Here's the last suggestion for this season: All I Want For Christmas Is You! I love that it has something gold and purple with little bows on the nails. Lovely colours!


Products Used

The Face Shop Base Coat
The Face Shop Face It in PP404 
O.P.I OY Nail Lacquer in Another Polish Joke (from Euro Centrale Collection) 
Shengji Nail Colour in 01 Black
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Where To Buy Online

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

 Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

After this post, I'm off to do a final, last-minute round of shopping! This week's packed with activities: Christmas Eve dinner with family, Christmas day celebration with family, and parties and events to attend. It's going to be a long, tiring, and FUN week! Weeeeee!!

Here's wishing all of you a blessed Christmas! Be safe, be good, and have loads of fun! I'll be seeing you soon. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xx

Countdown: less than 24 hours!

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment