Thursday 14 November 2013

Nails for The Week: Tinsel Thursday

Hey everyone!

I'm b-a-a-a-c-c-k-k!!! :D

What have all of you been up to this past week, my lovelies? Anything interesting? Something exciting?? I hope you've been doing something besides just working and/or studying.

After a week of absence as I was away on a wonderful, sunny vacation (I didn't want to come back!!), here's my first post upon returning: Tinsel Thursday!

It's a simple and sweet combination for your nails. I hope you like it! :)


Products Used

The Face Shop Base Coat
C.A.L.A.R Nail Colour in 028
O.P.I Nail Lacquer in You're Such A Budapest
C.A.L.A.R Nail Colour in 056
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Where To Buy Online

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

 Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

The weekend's just around the corner and I hope you have an awesome time! Make sure you do - don't just stay home and play Facebook games or laze about! I'm a fine one to talk because I've done exactly that on weekends. *lol* For the love of God, go out and don't be like me! :p

As always, be good, be safe, and have fun! And, yes, TGIF, baybehs!! ;) xx

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment