Monday 4 November 2013

Halloween Make Up: Courtesy of Lil' Missy

Hey everyone!

Halloween and Deepavali came and went too quickly. Nevertheless, I hope all of you had awesome celebrations with lots of scrumptious food, drinks, and good company! I certainly did - I've been eating waaayyyy too much! High time for a detox and diet! Eeeek!!

I'd like to share with you a few Halloween make up courtesy of Lil' Missy. That would be ME! ;)

These photos were taken at The Pound Bar in Taman Tun, Malaysia (look it up on Facebook!). It's a great place with good food and drinks, friendly staff, AND a very nice, cosy ambience! To top it off, it has a British pool table - all the more reason to like the place! You should check it out if you've not been there yet! :)

Leopard-Print Eyes


Leopard-Print Eyes

Walking Dead

The Orphan

The Orphan

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Note of Thanks to:
  • The Pound Bar for organising a truly fun night - we all had a blast! 
  • The "models" for letting me do your make up and the touching up! It was fun! :D
  • Jason Victor for the brilliant shots you took! :)

For those of you who'd like great photography by a professional residing in Malaysia (ie. Jason himself), do get in touch with me for his contact details by sending me a message through my Facebook page.

Be good, be safe, and have fun! xoxo

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment