Tuesday 1 October 2013

Nails for The Week: Rainbow Sprinkles

Hey everyone!

My inspiration this week is the large coloured-spinkled candy ball in Candy Crush. Hence, Rainbow Sprinkles was created!

It's an easy and fun look to do! :D

No, I don't really play Candy Crush unless I've no other game to play online and am VERY bored. You could say I'm more of a life giver when it comes to the Sugar Crush craze. :p


Products Used

The Face Shop Base Coat
Shengji Nail Colour in 01 Black
China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners in 1034 Sunshine Pop
China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners in 960 Papaya Punch
O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! (from Euro Centrale Collection)
O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Can't Find My Czechbook (from Euro Centrale Collection)
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Additional Item Used

Toothpicks (for the spots)

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Have fun and stay colourful! Till my next post.. "Sugaaar Cruuuushhhh!!" ;) 

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment