Saturday 5 October 2013

Hygiene Tip: Breath Test

Hey everyone!

Do you suffer from bad breath? Perhaps you know of someone who does?

Have you had the unfortunate experience talking with someone and wondering what they consumed to have such bad breath?

Or worse, have you ever worried about your breath before kissing your partner on the lips?

I know I have. Heck, I may have even been guilty of it at some point! I find myself wondering sometimes throughout the day (especially when I'm busy at work, which is pretty much most of the time) how my breath is.

We can stop wondering, my lovelies! I've a simple tip for you to check for your breath. Remember these 3 little words: lick your wrist

That's right. 

Turn to your right, and now to your left. Then, turn to the back and to the front again. Make sure no one's looking. Now, lick it. :p


This is what you'll need to do:

Lick the inside of your wrist, let it dry completely, then give it a whiff. If the scent is bad, chances are that your breath isn't delightful either.

That's it!

Don't believe me? Try it and you'll be surprised.


*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Have a great weekend, everyone! Be good. Be safe. Have fun! :)

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

2 comments:

  1. hahaha thanks for the tips! lol very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's a little odd, but it definitely works! ;)

      Delete