Sunday 25 August 2013

DIY Manicure: Lava Lust Nails


Hey everyone!

I was doing my nails and experimenting with different colours when I came up with this funky look. I call it Lava Lust Nails

Achieving this look is very easy. Just follow these steps:

01. Cut and file your nails like you would with a typical manicure. Then, apply a base coat.
     
*Note: Applying a base coat is important because it prevent your nails from turning
          yellow.

02. Apply nail colour to your nails - any colour you want. Bright, bold colours work well
     with this look.
     (I used aqua blue and coral on my nails.)

03. Apply a crackle nail colour in black.
     (I used the crackle nail colour in black from Elianto. 
      It applies very well and dries extremely FAST. I love it!)

04. Apply a clear nail colour with glitter.

05. Apply a top coat. And you're done!


*     *     *     *     *     *     *

I love this look - it's funky and looks like a professional manicure! I call the two colours Aqua Lava Lust and Velvet Lava Lust. Have a go! :)

Signing off...

~ Lil' Missy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment